Egyptian Sarcophagus, fourth Grade




This is the third year I've done this project and I've changed it every year. The first year I had the students trace their entire body. They were great but it took forever not to mention when students are on the ground using Craypas they tend to forget them and I don't have to tell you about cleaning up squished Craypas. Last year I used styrofoam hot dog containters and air dry clay. But this year using the half sheets of craft paper is by far my favorite. The students sketch first using handouts of egyptian alphabets and symbols  (that I got at a garage sale!) Then they go to the kraft paper, they add color with Craypas and then I got out the metallic gold paint for details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter

Plaster Plaques An oldie but a goodie

Lines with Kinders