Wall Worthy?



I have a wall in my front hallway that has photos that I have taken of my kids, family and friends. The running joke in my home is when I have a good photo that needs to go on "The Wall", are the people in the photo, Wall Worthy?  Other than the picture of Missy with the flower and Jeff in the "Thinker" position, I have taken all of them. Most are Christmas card pictures added every year.

 I just realized that there have been a few additions to the wall since this was taken and YES, everyone is still Wall Worthy!
Oh, and I hope you like the new banner and page color on the blog. I'm not so sure about the background color of the banner but it's a lesson in tech patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter

Plaster Plaques An oldie but a goodie

Lines with Kinders