Rainbow Mural


I got this great idea for a first day of class portrait from http://elementaryartfun.blogspot.com/ .  I had First grade use red and orange to color their portraits, Second grade use Orange and Yellow, Third grade  use Green and Yellow, Fourth grade use Green and Blue and Fifth grade use Blue and purple.  LOVE the results. I have one in the works for NSE. I just need the time to hang them all. It took about 5 hours to put all of these up on the black paper. I wish we could have hung it in one continuous line but where do you find a blank 50 foot wall?

Comments

  1. This is wonderful! I love the effect. Yes, could you imagaine them all end to end on a 50' wall? So cool Jody!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter

Plaster Plaques An oldie but a goodie

Lines with Kinders