Monster Sweeper

I can't take any credit for this idea. I saw it a while back BP (Before Pinterest) and now I can't find the teacher's website who had a great monster painted on a commercial sweeper.
If you know, send me a message.
 I painted this over the summer and it is great to see students get excited to clean. I find a student that needs a job and say quietly, "Hey, you wanna be our monster sweeper today?" They often pick a partner to help.  I should have come up with something like this for
my own kids when they were young!

Comments

  1. Brilliant idea!
    I wish I knew where I got so many ideas (that are now part of my daily practice)BP!! But there you are - what used to be random browsing can now be tracked, recorded and credited - isn't technology a wonderful thing? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter

Plaster Plaques An oldie but a goodie

Lines with Kinders