Pinterest...and I actually made something I pinned!



 I. LOVE. Pinterest! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's an online visual favorites organizer. But the best thing is the sharing of boards (or pins) with others with the same interest. You have to check it out but let me send out a disclaimer, several people have sent me "Curse you Jody, I can't get anything done now" emails...so be prepared for instant addiction.
I also have to say that for these magazine holders you have to buy the BIG boxes of cereal and yes I feel  a bit guilty for buying the HUGE lucky charms and just so Jack doesn't rot all his teeth I have to admit to enjoying a bowl of these sugar filled yummos.
They still need clear contact paper but I now have a great way to store my art magazines!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter

Plaster Plaques An oldie but a goodie

Lines with Kinders